Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fabulous Flowers

Firstly- if any of you has a good picture of a Gerbera daisy, preferably a white or yellow one, I really need one and would love to have that shot!

Although I have no professional photography experience, here are a few photos of some flowers that I have taken in the past couple years. :) These are the kinds of photos I will eventually use for portraits...

A rose from one of the beautiful bouquets Jacob gave me before we got married.

Beautiful flowers from Napa Valley, CA.

A daisy. Simple and gorgeous. I had the best lighting for this shot!

Orchids from my mother-in-love's kitchen.

Carnations also from mother-in-love's kitchen.


Isn't God amazing? He makes such beautiful works of art and our imitations of them cannot even compare! Even photos don't capture the true beauty. I LOVE flowers and cannot wait to do some more portraits!

Looking forward to seeing some of your photos! Please email them to bellabeloved.music@gmail.com or post them on your blogs and let me know about them. Thanks, everyone!







2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I really wish I had pictures of these for you to draw (not to mention the actual flower) but all I really had is what I posted on my blog! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amber! You're awesome too! And I definitely liked your pictures! I've had a recent inpouring of projects but as soon as I get time to work on other pieces in my spare time, I will let you know. Feel free to upload any new pictures you take and let me know!

    ReplyDelete