Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Grace...

This portrait is not an Audrey portrait but was submitted to a local competition. In this project, we had to do a "fauve" self-portrait in acrylic paint. At the competition, it won the honor of hanging in my congresswoman's office for one year. What a wonderful surprise!


This one is a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" shot that I was instructed to do on black paper with white charcoal...yikes!


Audrey had gorgeous eyes and they were always photographed so beautifully. The perfect inspiration...





3 comments:

  1. Very talented! I'd like to explore that type of art someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful! And I just love Audrey Hepburn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the compliment! She's definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete