Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Inspiration...

Hi everyone! I am looking for some inspiration as far as what I should draw next...

I know many of you are talented photographers so if any of you have photos you have taken that you think would make pretty paintings or drawings (and if you wouldn't mind me playing with them!), just send them to me and I will see if I can make them into a fun project! :) I love working on new projects and I love seeing how God has blessed others with such amazing talents!

Beautiful grace for the day:
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ... I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:35, 38-39)

Happy sunshine, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I would LOVE for one of my pictures to become a new piece of art! How can I send the picture?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! Please send it to bellabeloved.music@gmail.com

    I appreciate it. :) You can send me multiple photos if you like. I love doing flowers and butterflies and other beautiful pieces of God's nature, especially! Can't wait to see your beautiful photos! Thanks, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- if it would be easier, you can just create a post on your blog that includes the photos for me. They need to be high-resolution, if possible. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you interested in portrait-type photos? Or flowers and scenery...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome! I'll send them now :) Check back at my blog & I'll post them there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Amber!

    Polka Dot, flowers and scenery would be great! Whatever the photos are of, I usually crop them down to be close-ups on the subject so if you have close-ups of flowers, butterflies, anything, that would be good too! I'll upload a couple pictures I've taken to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I'd love to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete