Thursday, July 22, 2010

Graced for His Glory






Although I do not have my website up and running yet, I have begun the launch of my art business! Until I have a site, here are some of my pieces. :) I am proud of what I am able to do, not because I am talented, but because I am graced and gifted by God to do all He asks of me.

These five pictures are a series I did on 12"x 12" scrapbook paper as part of my Studio Art Portfolio. I chose Audrey Hepburn as my concentration but when I was told that I could not do portraits of her because her photos are all copyrighted, my teacher told me to do portraits of myself LIKE Audrey. Quite a challenge... The rest will be in my next posts. Enjoy!

The gray on some of these is due to the exposure on my camera and the way the flash washed out the shot (sorry about that!). Guess I should get some better pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment